PETROLEUM CORPORATION OF JAMAICA
The Petroleum Corporation of Jamaica (PCJ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Communications Officer.
Under the guidance of the Manager, Information and Corporate Affairs (ICA), the Communications Officer will be responsible for developing and executing the Corporation’s public relations, public education and advertising programmes; monitoring and tracking the PCJ’s media exposure and provide timely reports of coverage to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be selected against the following criteria:
- Bachelors of Arts in Mass Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position within a large organization
- In-depth knowledge of mass communication techniques
- Extensive training in public relations and corporate image building
- Experience in public relations and media relations
- Strong working knowledge of social media
- Good understanding of the Government Systems and Protocols
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Applications complete with Résumés should be submitted no later than September 20, 2015 to:
“COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER - VACANCY”
Petroleum Corporation of Jamaica
P.O. Box 579
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.